- Experience of Russian-Vietnamese Сooperation in the Development of Chemical Safety of Food Products. P.Z. Shur, D.V. Suvorov, T.S. Ulanova [et al]; Ed-in-chief A.Yu. Popova, ex. ed. N.V. Zaitseva, V.B. Alekseev, Le Thi Hong Hao.
- Health risk analysis in the strategy of state social and economical development. G.G. Onishchenko, N.V. Zaitseva, I. V. Mai [and others], under the general editorship of G.G. Onishchenko, N.V. Zaitseva.
- Indication and Assessment of Health Effects Caused by Environmental Chemical Exposure. Gennady G. Onishchenko and his co-authors Nina V. Zaitseva and Marina A. Zemlyanova
- Environmental Aspects of Health Disorders in Children Exposed to Environmnetal Chemical Factors. Nina V. Zaitseva and her co-authors Olga Yu. Ustinova and Alfiya I. Aminova
- Iodine Deficiency Diseases. Natural and Technogenic Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Correction and Prevention. Konstantin P. Luzhetsky, Nina V. Zaitseva and Marina A. Zemlyanova
- Testing Human Bio-samples for Chemical Compounds and Elements. Gennady G. Onishchenko and his co-authors Nina V. Zaitseva and Tatyana S. Ulanova
- The Sociology of Health. Natalya A. Lebedeva-Nesevrya and Svetlana S. Gordeeva