Young Researchers Council
Young Researchers Council was established in August 2009 at The Federal Center. The first meeting was held on August 16, 2009; the Council adopted its Charter. Koshurnikov D.N., senior scientist researcher of the Department of Sanitary and Hygienic Analysis and Monitoring Systemic Methods, was elected as the Council Chairman. The membership comprises representatives of the Center’s departments with higher education and under 35 years of age.
The main objectives:
- To reveal and solve problems that young researchers face at their workplace and in research process.
- To encourage scientific discussion by informing young researchers of
- scientific conferences, seminars, symposiums and other meetings;
- events organized at the Center;
- opportunities for publication;
- training opportunities.
YRC organizes training sessions, workshops, conferences, meetings with recognized specialists in different research areas. We actively collaborate with Regional Young Researchers Council and such universities as Perm State University, Perm State Polytechnic University, Perm State Academy of Medicine.