Department of Post-Graduate Training and PhD Research
Objectives and functions:
- To provide post-graduate training at the Center in compliance with current regulations;
- To organize the educational process, to provide postgraduates and researchers with information and methodical aids;
- To develop and approve curricula and educational programs;
- To provide professional development courses, PhD and post-doctoral research on a fee-paying basis, in addition to state-financed scholarships;
- To provide consulting services to course participants, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers;
- To widen the range of post-graduate educational services in the main research directions of the Center;
- To develop and implement innovative educational technologies;
- To perform education quality control.
We offer PhD degree in Hygiene (Speciality No. 14.02.01).
Further professional development programs:
- Environmental Pollution and Human Health (72 hours)
- Foundations of a Healthy Lifestyle (72 hours)
- Industrial Hygiene (72 hours)
- General Hygiene (144 hours)