Head of Immunogenetics Laboratory
Dr Aleksandr V. Krivtsov, PhD
- Investigating the risk of developing oncological diseases, associated with exposure to environmental chemical factors, in children and adults,
- Dividing patients (children and adults), according to their risk of developing DNA mutations,
- The analysis of the risk of developing respiratory (bronchial asthma) and skin (atopic dermatitis) allergies in children and adults, metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, associated with exposure to chemical factors,
- The diagnosis of congenital and secondary immunodeficiency conditions in children and adults,
- GMO diagnostics,
- Diagnosing the effect of chemical factors’ impact on tissue compatibility for transplantation (future research), and
- Investigating genetic disorders using DNA technologies, sequencing techniques; MHC typing; investigating cytokine genes (e.g., interleukins in pregnancy pathology); PCR.
We have developed a technique for the diagnosis of immunodeficiency conditions in the population, exposed to viral and technogenic contamination. Patent No. MGR9 G01N 33/48.