Social Risk Analysis Laboratory
Head of Social Risk Analysis Laboratory
- Developing techniques for a complex assessment of the impact of social risk factors on human health,
- Developing methods and technologies for social risk management, and mechanisms of the prevention and reduction of social health risks for the Federal Service on Consumers’ Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance,
- Developing and improving draft regulations, methodical guidelines and other documents for social health risk assessment and management, risk communication and the application of sociological and expert assessment methods, for the Federal Service on Consumers’ Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance, and
- Developing scientifically proven methods for targeted risk communication and instruments of improving the effectiveness of risk communication as a means of risk management.
- We have completed research projects supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Russian Humanitarian Research Foundation:
- “Investigating the Mechanisms of Socio-Economic Risk Factors’ Impact on Health of Industrial Employees”, Russian Foundation for Basic Research No. 10-06-00328-а, 2010,
- “Features of Health Risk Perception by Perm Krai Citizens”, Russian Humanitarian Research Foundation No.10-06-82619а/U, 2010,
- “Regional Socio-Medical and Demographic Losses Due to the Prevalence of Deviant Behavior”, Russian Humanitarian Research Foundation No. 11-16-59003а/U, 2011.
- We have developed methodical approaches to assessing health risks, associated with lifestyle factors,
- We have developed draft methodical guidelines for informing public about health risks and for assessing risks, associated with the impact of macro-social factors.