Health risk analysis – 2021, May 18-20
HEALTH RISK ANALYSIS – 2021: environmental, social, medical care and behavioural aspects
and RISE-2021 meeting on environmental health
Scientific bases of public health risk analysis and hazard assessment under the impact of environmental factors
It is a great pleasure to invite you to take part in Health Risk Analysis – 2021 International Conference in Perm, Russia.
The conference is held within the schedule of the Russian Federal Service for Surveillance over Consumer Rights Protection and human Well-being as web-forum
Hosts of the conference:
- Federal Service for Surveillance over Consumer Rights protection and Human Well-being
- Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies
- Perm Regional Office of the Federal Service for Surveillance over Consumer Rights protection and Human Well-being
- Medical Science Division of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Perm State Medical University
With the participation of:
- World Federation of Neurology
- University of Strasburg, Uppsala University, University of Oregon
- National Institute for Food Control,SRV
Dates: May 18-20, 2021
The conference has been successfully held in Perm over the past nine years. In 2019 more than 70 speakers and more than 30 participants with poster presentations have delivered their latest research on pressing issues in the field of multivariate analysis of population health risk. In 2020 conference was held as web-forum. The forum aims to provide a platform for for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent trends, results, experiences and concerns in health risk assessment.
Scientists and specialists from the Russian and foreign universities, specialists of the Russian Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-being, institutions of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation and the Russian Academy of Science are invited to participate in the conference.
- Population health as an indicator and criterion of environmental and socio¬economic processes
- Environmental health: risk factors, diagnosis, prevention of disorders
- Social, hygienic and behavioral factors in occupational health
- Lifestyle as a condition for maintaining the population health
- Social and socio-economic health risks
- Risk and human wellbeing management
- Occupational health
Main theme: Environmental, social, behavior aspect of health risks
Sub-themes: health promotion and well-being, environmental quality, working conditions, educational process and children health, food safety, epidemiological issues of health and illness, biological mechanisms of environmental and occupational health and disease, lifestyle and behavior as element of population health, social and socio-economic health risks, risk and human wellbeing management, regional environmental and population health Issues.
You may submit your paper by e-mail: forumfcrisk.ru
Submitted papers (until 10-12 page limit) must be written in English, must not have been published before, not be under review for any other conference or publication, must comply with Template in .doc/docx format.
All submissions will be twice «blind» reviewed by Scientific Committee Members and invited Reviewers based on relevance, timeliness, originality, importance and clarity of expression with convincing argumentative and a strict paper selection process.
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to Conference Proceedings for publication and selected to Health Risk Analysis journal (included in Scopus source list).
Languages of the conference are Russian, English.
- Submission: April 15, 2021
- Notification: April 30, 2021
- Registration: April 30, 2021
- Event Dates: May 18-20, 2021
Scientific program - Dr Konstantin Luzhetsky, Deputy Director for organizational and methodological work
+7 (342) 237-25-34, forumfcrisk.ru
Technical coordination - Ms Elena Sergeeva, Head of the PR and international relations subdivision
+7 (342) 237-25-34, sergeevafcrisk.ru