Situation Modeling and Expert and Analytical Management Techniques Laboratory
Issues, connected with data analysis-related methodical support of the research:
- Developing and implementing methods for the Center’s database information analysis by patients and directional sampling,
- Developing methods for assessing the dynamics, structure and prevalence of health indicators and risk factors,
- Modeling processes which arise in certain socio-economic systems and which influence population health,
- Modeling processes of the interaction between risk factors and indicators, characterizing individual health status,
- Developing a system of criteria, characterizing individual and population health status,
- Defining and solving problems of research subject classification according to various criteria, characterizing population health status,
- Defining and solving problems of individual and population health management, and
- Developing and implementing methods and algorithms for forecasting processes which arise in socio-economic systems.
Moreover, among the priority directions is the development of a mathematical model, which allows us to describe and forecast the evolution of functional disorders in the human body under the impact of environmental factors.
We use the following software:
- Statistica Advanced 9.0
- Statistica Automated Neural Networks 9.0
- PASW Statistics 18.0
- MS Excel 7.0