Health risk analysis – 2023, May 17-19
Dedicated to the Decade of Science and Technology in Russia
XIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Online Conference with international participation “Health Risk Analysis – 2023” is going to be held in Perm on 17–19 May 2023.
The Conference starts at 10.00 on May 17 in the format of an Internet forum on the website fcrisk.ru/forums/ and will last until May 19, 2023.
HOSTS OF THE CONFERENCE
- Federal Service for Surveillance over Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing
- Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies
- Perm Regional Office of the Federal Service for Surveillance over Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing
- Medical Science Division of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Academician E.A. Vagner’s Perm State Medical University
WITH THE PARTICIPAITON OF
- RISE, a specialized group on the environment and health
- Contemporary strategic and regional challenges and tasks in health risk analysis.
- Technologies, methods and criteria in analyzing and forecasting a sanitary-epidemiological situation: general and regional aspects.
- Key digitalization technologies, intellectual and analytical systems applied to facilitate provision of sanitary-epidemiological welfare of the country population.
- Fundamental research on cellular, sub-cellular and genetic diagnostics of negative influence on human health caused by negative environmental exposures.
- Up-to-date techniques for diagnostics, correction and prevention of heath disorders associated with risk-generating factors of the environment, work, education, lifestyle, and socioeconomic conditions.
- Systemic analysis of modifying influence exerted by various factors on the dynamics of an infection epidemiological process.
- Best available practices in health risk assessment within the National Projects "Ecology", "Demography", "Housing and urban environment".
- The Federal project "Elimination of hazardous objects": assessment of effects produced by objects with accumulated environmental damage on public health and life expectancy.
- Actual and economic health losses caused by environmental exposures, work, lifestyle and diets. Prediction of life expectancy at birth.
- Assessing and compensating for harm to health caused by violations of the mandatory requirements established by the sanitary legislation
- Consumer rights protection. Legal aspects and standardization.
- A contest of works accomplished by young scientists.
THE PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE INCLUDES
- holding plenary and breakout sessions, round tables, panel discussions
- poster presentations
- holding a contest “the best work by a young scientist”