Russian and international projects are successfully implemented for over 10 years by our leading scientists.
2000 - 2005:
- Joint research with the Oxfordshire Social Action Council and Environmental Health Department of the Oxfordshire City Council (project manager Ms. Liz Brikhouse) – «The formation of regional health programs of medical and ecological rehabilitation of children population under the conditions of environmental pollution;
- EU-Russia BISTRO program – «The assessment of the effects of metals on children's health in the area Kolpino» made jointly with specialists from the Department of Human Ecology, University of Brie, Brussels, Belgium;
- ROLL project "Assessing the risk of chronic diseases caused by emissions from stationary sources of pollution in Perm» (United States Agency for International Development, USA);
- ROLL project "Economic evaluation of the risk to human health in terms of air pollution in Russia. Studies in Perm (United States Agency for International Development, USA);
- TASIS project «Ecological monitoring systems in Russia» in cooperation with scientists from Danmark and Germany.
- The program of basic and applied research developed in collaboration with scientists from the Faculty of chemistry and biomolecular engineering at the University of Georgia, USA (Georgia Tech.) Two targeted research projects were implemented: "Analysis of biomarkers of metabolic processes in the interstitial fluid sampled by micro-acus chip" and "System Analysis metabolomnian person's profile under the influence of environmental factors and working environment (supervisors: Professor Mr. Ronald W. Rousseau and Professor Ms. Zaitseva N. B.).
- The international program of quality control analysis of the chemical elementsin whole blood, initiated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention(Senter for Disease Control and Prevention), Atlanta, USA (the LAMP program);
- The international program of external quality control laboratory EQAS (External Quality Assurance Scheme, serial numbers 9473;13494);
- At the request of the Government of Perm region and by the agreement with the UNDP Bureau for Europe and the CIS in Bratislava, the leading scientists of the Center Professor Nina V. Zaitseva, PhD, DSc, Professor Irina V. May, PhD, DSc, and Vadim B. Alexeev, PhD, DSc took part in the preparation of the Report on Human Development in the Perm region 2010.This is the second report in which human development issues are considered for a separate entity of the Russian Federation.
- Occupational Safety Health Research Grants – the project implemented jointly with the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA;
- The project "Micro-acus technology - the future of diagnostics" performed by the international research team of scientists led by the Head of the Department of Biochemistry and Cytogenetics Professor Marina A. Zemlyanova, PhD and Professor M.R. Prauznitsa (Atlanta, USA), won the research projects competition and received support from the Government of Perm region. The project will last for 4 years;
- Negotiations with the University of Evry-Val d'Essonne and the industrial park Genopol (Genopole) for collaborative research. Later this year Prof. Bernard Prum, Vice-Rector in Charge of International Relations, the University of Evry-Val d'Essonne, France, paid a fact-finding mission to the Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies. The meeting participants discussed the opportunities for building permanent contacts between the university and the center and exchanging experience in the fields of education and biomedical research.
- Educational grant project «International Training and Research in Environmental and Occupational Health» (ITREOH) Fogarty International Center of the National Institute of Health, USA, in collaboration with the University of Illinois at Chicago, USA. International internships in areas "environmental health" and "immunogenetics".
Today we are going to use all our medical and scientific potential and knowledge to achieve the objectives of international collaboration, to development existing cooperation with russian and foreign colleagues, to expand our the most advanced activities and professional contacts at the international level.